Sunday, December 13, 2009

I had the Merina in for a month and started getting acne. Ive never had acne before. ?

I had the Merina removed. Its been three months and my acne has not gotten better. Help!!!! I only had the Merina in for six months so I dont see why I still have acne.I had the Merina in for a month and started getting acne. Ive never had acne before. ?
1) Cook oatmeal and apply on face for fifteen minutes and wash.


2) Make a warm bath with blanch of nettle and rosemary.


3) Apply equal amount of lemon juice and rose water with a cotton ball and wash it after haif an hour for 15 to 20 days.


For dozens of more ways, prevention, types and reasons check


http://www.beauticianworld.com/acneremed鈥?/a>


  • myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    small business loans