Sunday, December 13, 2009

Does anyone know of a good acne cream?

I'm 21 years old and never had an acne problem. Now I get spurts of breakouts. Help!Does anyone know of a good acne cream?
Asprin and honey, its cheap and amazingly effective! Just crush up 2 asprin tablets and mix it in 1 tsp of honey. Its gooey and feels off, but they will be gone almost instantly!Does anyone know of a good acne cream?
proactive solution....jessica simpson seems to like it : )
well there are a ton of different products that all contain peroxide proactiv, clearasil etc. but murad does not contain peroxide, methinks, so it could be a good option if ye have an allergy to benzoyl peroxide ye matey! aye!! oh and if yous run out of acne meds they say toothpaste can be used to help dry out oily skin and also give yous a nice brite, white, zit.....ahoy!!!
Have you tried Arbonne International, It helped me!
Go to www.acne.org. Watch the video. Then order proactiv stuff (I actually only use their ';repairing lotion.';) and use it like the video shows. I think that using a lot of it and gently rubbing it all in is what has made the difference for me.
Retin-a It works really good....But its prescription and you have to go to your doctor to get it....Just remember though it makes your skin worse for like a week because I guess it brings up all the acne under your skin that you cant see but then after that its clear and very nice =)
benzaclin gel works great. but for a quick fix try tooth paste
My doctor prescribed Duac gel several months ago, and it has worked very well for me. Duac is a Benzoyl Peroxide gel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans