Sunday, December 13, 2009

I have red marks left from acne and they make me self conscious?

they're not skin deep, just discolourment. I live in the UK and was wondering if there are any good prescription creams I could use?I have red marks left from acne and they make me self conscious?
Olive oil I've been using it for only 2 days but I did a lot of research on it. Olive oil contains natural anti-oxidants and vitamins and acts as an anti-inflammatory, and a moisturizer which means it prevents the dry flaking that leads to acne breakouts. If you think it will make your skin oily your wrong but make sure you by extra virgin olive oil. Oh btw Olive Oil won't clog your pores either its a surprise I know but its true try it its suppose to work for scars as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans