Sunday, December 13, 2009

How Can i get rid of Acne on my arms?

Every now and agian i get acne on my arms. I wear shirs that show my arms and it looks totally nasty. I dont want to spend a bunch of money on Proactiv but that is what i heard works the best. Is there any one out there that knows of anything else that will work to get rid of it off my arms? Please help asap!How Can i get rid of Acne on my arms?
look for an acne body wash, like Clean and Clear, at the drug store or in the pharmacy section of the grocery or discount store.





you can also treat your arms with an acne treatment. Look for products with salicylic acid in them (2% solution is the best). You will find this ingredient in both acne products and anti-aging products (they discovered that some acne products help with wrinkles as well)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans