Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do i apply lemon to my face to get rid of acne?

is it as simple as dabbing some cotton wool into a bowl of lemon juice and then dabbing it over my face? and what time of the day is the best time to do this?How do i apply lemon to my face to get rid of acne?
Lemon is definately going to help to control oil in your skin but it has no role to play in existing acne.Once this acne has been treated then lemon is going to help in lightening of scars.


http://www.skinsheen.com/articles-acne-1鈥?/a>How do i apply lemon to my face to get rid of acne?
I don't use lemon but what I find really works is baking soda, because of the salt in the baking soda the acne will become less red and will heal much faster, then also wash your face in the morning with just a basic face wash or even a bar of soap.


to use baking soda just mix with a little water or you can wet a q-tip and then dip it in the baking soda and apply it to your zit, wait for it to dry and then rinse of your face.
I would probably not advise you to use a lemon to get rid of acne as it could possibly make it worse, i know someone who had a really bad skin complexion and really bad acne, he used a kit called dermologica you can probably buy this from a boots store or somewhere like that or try asking your doctor for some cream the creams do take a while to work but it will eventually


Hope whatever method you choose works a treat!
Step one: Firmly grip the lemon.


Step two: Open your eyelids as wide as possible.


Step three: Bring the lemon as close to your eye as as possible.


Step four: Squeeze the lemon so very hard that it will hurt your hand.


Step five: Look in a mirror; the acne should have disappeared.
I don't know about lemon juice, i know it clears your post-acne marks, but i do know that lysol helps clear acne. My aunt told my sister about it after proactiv failed for her. I think she used it like an astringent at night. I never tried it personaly but i know my sister, aunt and cousin tried it with success.
Lemon is very sticky and sugary...I think it would make acne worse. Also it has the potential to dry your skin out, which is just as bad as having oily skin.





Best suggestion is to keep your face clean (wash it at least twice a day) and use an oil free moisturizer.
you apply it to each individual pimple and leave it on for a while then wash off before going out side and it really does help acne and yes you can use cotton wool or a paper towel
Any acne 'cure' you assume will work should only be applied on the acne itself. Never apply any acne product or treatment all over your face. It causes dry/irritated skin.
Sounds unnecessary to me. Just keep your face clean from unhealthy oils and dirt. Try to avoid junk foods like potato chips, soda and candy.
mmmmm squirt it like your squirting a big juicy ham log mm yeahh

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans