Friday, December 11, 2009

If i use Antibiotics to treat acne, how long untill i see results?

I have my grad on june 20th and i dont want acne for it. How long until i see results if my doctor is going to give me the antibiotics today???


ALSO


have you ever used them? How did they work on you???If i use Antibiotics to treat acne, how long untill i see results?
hey Nicole! yes i have used an antibiotic to treat my acne and i saw very rapid results... i am talking about in a week my condition was improving and by 2 weeks it was even better... the good thing with anitbiotics is that they kill the bacteria in your pores on your face and stops them from multiplying, therfore retarding the formation of acne... yes we all have different skin types but an antibiotic is an antibiotic which kills bacteria... so it worked for me... hopefully with this information i was able to help you out and hope you look stunning for the graduation...!!





good luck Nicole!!!! :)





*best answer*If i use Antibiotics to treat acne, how long untill i see results?
It takes up to two months for them to work. Usually the doctor recommends between 6-8 weeks before you start to see results, it takes a while for the antibiotics to get into your system and your skin to adjust. And yes I have and I think that they work good, my complexion is great.
I wouldn't use all those chemicals and stuff. I think the best remedy is eating healthy, drinking plenty of fluids and using ';tea tree oil.'; It works amazingly well and it's effectively fast! Its cheap, apply 2-3 times a day with a Q-tip. It works so well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans