Friday, December 11, 2009

How can I heal my acne scars/ scabs?

The scars are white with a tiny hole in the middle. Before I get those I get these gross red scabs. How can I get rid of them both?How can I heal my acne scars/ scabs?
Wash your face twice a day with any acne wash preferably. Drink lots of water because that causes the skin to shed and grow a new layer. Use lemmon juice, squeeze some out on to a cotton ball and put it on your scars, leave it for 10 min. then rinse. Eat lots of fruites because vitamin C is good for your skin.How can I heal my acne scars/ scabs?
Ambi products
Vitamin E oil helps a little with scars from cuts and burns. You might try it, though it may also have an adverse effect on your complexion.
I found the best way to remove or lighten scars without spending too much money.





Check out this article I wrote


http://secretsofmodels.com/scars/4-steps鈥?/a>
to get red of acne scars. you need to put Vitamin E on the scars. maybe lemon juice or um Aloe Vera. RUB it in :) good luck
apply vitamin E cream, also try tomato juice
  • web hosting talk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    small business loans