Friday, December 11, 2009

How Can I Get Rid Of Acne FAST!?..?

I have ALOT of acne of my chin and on my right cheek, I have to go to a modeling casting in a week. How can I get rid of it in THE LEAST 3 days? I wash my face dailt two times a day, and I eat fruits 5 times a day, I only eat like grease once a week. What's wrong with me? =[ Can someone help pleaseHow Can I Get Rid Of Acne FAST!?..?
I've never tried it, but there's a Rapid Clear Facial wash. It's made by Neutrogena and it's supposed to take care of acne within 8 hours. I've also heard that the ProActive Refining Mask can help. But you should only use it on the pimples, not all over your face- it might draw out other acne.How Can I Get Rid Of Acne FAST!?..?
Ur period is probably coming up, that's when people usually breakout. Go to the store and get a on the spot pimple treatment and dab it on at night.
Are you washing your face too much? Try white toothpaste. It dries out pimples fast but you can't bump it it has to dry overnight. Or go to Target and get some pimple stuff. There is also always cover-up.
idk
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:--Acne masks


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-gnA4Lmo_b鈥?/a>
Clearisil, as the commercials say 100% of people saw an improvement in the first day n it works.! hope you get the modeling casting and also use cetaphil to wash your face in general just washing it doesn't help that much also all that's wrong with u is ur a perfect human being EVERYONE gets acne SOMETIME and if you get it often after this big break order ProActive, or ask the Dr. about Differn there ya go good luck ; }
  • web hosting talk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    small business loans