Sunday, December 13, 2009

How can i get rid of acne and blemishes?

i have acne and blemishes on my back. I have tried it all! recently i have been using neutogena both the scrub and the body wash. It looks like it has been improving but I want to see if anybody knows what REALLY helps to fully get rid of the blemishes and acne on your back.How can i get rid of acne and blemishes?
Shea Moisture's African Black Soap is purifying, gentle, and really clears up skin. Plus, you can use it on both your face and body. You can find it at Target or online. http://www.sheamoisture.com/products/pro鈥?/a>





Another great soap for both your face and body is Dr. Bronner's Hemp Peppermint Liquid Castile Soap. The formulation of this soap is beautiful; it keeps skin clear without being drying, and it literally makes your skin tingly-clean and fresh. You can find Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps at most health food stores or online. http://www.drbronner.com/DBMS/PEP.htm





A combination of these two products keeps my skin absolutely clear.





Oh, and donate your used toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, lotion, shower gel, and soap)! I was thinking that you might want to check out Clean The World ( http://www.cleantheworld.org ) and perhaps send the remnants of your used toiletries to them via Central Care Mission. I'm a big fan of fun bath products, but any that don't suit my fancy, or the last bits of the soap bars, get sent to them to help prevent disease and death in Third World countries.





Central Care Mission


4027 Lennox Blvd.


Orlando, FL 32811





Thanks, and have a great day!How can i get rid of acne and blemishes?
I've been in that situation and there is really nothing you can do about it. There are things you can do to try to reduce the blemishes and get rid of acne/pimples temporarily but you will always be finding yourself cleaning your face or your body depending on where it's at.





I mean of course your acne should go away eventually but for some this is the case their whole life.





I'm 29 years old and have been suffering from these little pests since I was a teenager. I tried all sorts of face washes from the local grocery store and what not, but nothing seemed to work. If anything it would just make my skin dry and itchy.





Literally the best acne face wash I've ever used has been this stuff called clearpores. It has got rid of the acne to quickest and has been a success ever since I got it. It's unique cause of it's herbal supplement you take a long with it that helps your skin from the inside out. I saved money on it at skincleansingsystem.com at the time which was helpful.





You should really look into this stuff and if you can to assure the best results, get the 3 month supply because if it doesn't work it will still save you butt on the return policy.





Well good luck and best wishes.
The cheapest way to fight acne.





Your acne is cause by your oily skin. Bacteria loves oily skin. Wash your face three times a day with only warm water. If you don't have access to a sink, use a tissue paper to dry your skin (gently patting it on your skin to soak up all the oil).





For spot treatments, wash (with only warm water) and dry your face then use an unscented alcohol base hand sanitizer (like germ-x) on the spot.
I used to have huge cysts all over my face but I found an awesome online book that completely cleared my skin. You know how people say that there's no Miracle cure? Well THIS IS A MIRACLE CURE!!! I had tried everything on the market and nothing ever worked for me except for this when I finally found it. It might cost a bit of money but it's worth it! Below is the link.





I also do a clay face mask which just adds to the effect by getting rid of those nasty blackheads. Beware though that there are many different clay masks. There is Bentonite clay, Moroccan Red clay, and many others. The best one to use is GREEN EUROPEAN CLAY. What I do is since the container is usually so small that it takes me no time to finish, I mix this clay with the bentonite clay just to make it last longer. What's also best about the GREEN EUROPEAN CLAY is that it's good for all skin types. For oily skin you would just mix the clay with water and it literally draws all the oil and toxins out of your skin. You can actually feel your skin pulsate!!! The best brand that I use is the NOW brand for these clays. The NOW brand is all natural and usually is one of the best brands for anything you buy. You can purchase any of these things at your local Health Food Store. I put the face mask on once a day at night before I go to bed and I wake up in the morning with no oily skin! So a mixture of the pills from the book and the face max equals perfect skin. I hope this works for you as it does for me.





Good Luck!!!








Here is the link:





http://www.iinr.org/specialreports/ACNE.鈥?/a>





PS) This whole regime is for people with sever-moderate acne. If you just have mild than just stick with the face mask and forget the book.
The trips I took to the dermatologist cost me way more than this lol and the crap they gave me just made my back acne worse You should check out this website what sells acne cream , it got rid of mine in 7 days its cheap and and if you're not happy money back





www.StopMyAcne.Info
What I do for my blemishes is I first wash my face with water, then towel dry, then I take ah cotton ball and rub my face and neck with SeaBreeze, it helps a lot, ohh yeah and I wouldn't rub my face with alchool, I heard it drys your face,
Open this site


http://www.ultimate-cosmetics.com/beauty鈥?/a>
Eat a well balanced diet, and use body washes with salicylic acid.
go to your doctor and if he/she say nothing keep using neutogena
what i do and i hardly break out no more rub alcohol on my face
Watch what you eat and 100% cotton clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans