Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is the differences of those acne stuff?

I don't know the difference between blemishes, breakout, and blackhead %26gt;.%26lt; Someone please tell me the differences of those three. Thanks :)What is the differences of those acne stuff?
blemishes are marks or areas of discoloration on the skin


breakout is acne


blackheads are like a plug in our skin, its caused by excess oilsWhat is the differences of those acne stuff?
It depends on the type of acne. Talk to a dermatologist. But what worked for me was tanning. 5 minutes in a tanning bed three times a week took care of most of my acne, especially on the back, chest, and shoulders. my dermatologist prescribed differin gel for my face and it worked to.
I wish you well in whatever choice that you make. My son had acne and I do know the distress that it can bring. Not to be taken lightly.





I also agree that you should see a dermatologist. I suggest that as welll as clearpores, you do have a look at the exposed acne product.





Also ensure that you check your diet to ensure that you are eating plenty of vegetables and fruit and also a simple tip to implement is to drink plenty of water each day.





Good luck with your decision
Hi there,





Dermalogica worksfor acne!! Come visit our site at yourskincarediscount.com We look forward to serving your Dermalogica needs.
breaking out is to have blemishes and black heads are little black dots on ur face. get rid of hem allwith clean and clear ( and under control ;) ) facial foam wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans