Saturday, December 5, 2009

How long will Palmer's Cocoa Butter take to fade dark acne spots on my cheeks?

I use Palmer's Cocoa Butter Soap twice a day on my face to even my skin tone...in how long will I see results? (Please answer specifically to this product)How long will Palmer's Cocoa Butter take to fade dark acne spots on my cheeks?
PCButter is mainly for moisturizing, not for lightening.. probably to even out skin tone but to lighten acne marks will take like a long time to see results.. choose a good skin lightener.. for my acne spots, i use this nice $9 black licorice lightening soap and got great results.. then use your favorite PCB to moisturize your face.. you'll get soft even skin tone in no time..





here's where you can get the black soap -How long will Palmer's Cocoa Butter take to fade dark acne spots on my cheeks?
I'd use Dr. Fred Summit Skin Whitener. I've been using it for two weeks now, and spots that I have on my arms have faded almost completely. Just dab a tiny bit of it on there, it works.
I'm not sure if its going to work to be honest with you , if it doesn't work try Bio Oil...expensive but worth it....or a few drops of lavender oil.....it fades scars :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans