Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is Baking soda (Bicarbonate of soda) a good home remedy for acne?

I've heard many people say that by using baking soda a.k.a bicarbonate of soda can help in reducing acne and exfoliating the skin. The question is, how often can I use it? I don't have that much pimples but I do have blemishes that would often make my face look red. Will baking soda reduce the redness? And after using it and using a cleanser do I still need to put acne cream on my pimples? Thanks.Is Baking soda (Bicarbonate of soda) a good home remedy for acne?
I used baking soda on acne several years ago and I loved it. It pulls all the dirt from pours and tightens them making skin look and feel smooth and clean.


It does tend to dry out your face, and your skin might feel sensitive afterwards. Follow with a light moisturizer.





Add some water to the baking soda and rub onto face, let it sit and dry a little, then rinse.Is Baking soda (Bicarbonate of soda) a good home remedy for acne?
Backing soda is good for a lots of things use it for deodorant, to soak you tired feet, brush your teeth with it, so yes you Can use it on your face as a mask,i would use it maybe two to three time a week,i have never used it for my face, but i have heard it good for acne, but if it do not dry up the pimples, i would continue to use acne cream.
The baking soda works if you mix it with toothpaste and apply it to your skin at night. When my pimples are really red, I use Visine. It really works!!!! It gets rid of the redness.
I don't know about Baking Soda but as a long sufferer from Acne of over forty years, the best recomendation I ever had was simply to wash ones face or the affected area perhaps as often as once an hour or two! This clears the pores and stops the minute particles of dirt from being trapped so causing the acne pimples. The only snag is that the skin tends to dry out but give it a try- it may work for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans