Saturday, December 5, 2009

I want to have a fraxel laser treatment on my severe acne scar?

i don't have a health insurance but i was wondering how much does the fraxel treatment cost and a visit to the dermatologist office.I want to have a fraxel laser treatment on my severe acne scar?
Go to the phone book, call up a local dermatologist's office and ask. It will be different depending on the doctor.I want to have a fraxel laser treatment on my severe acne scar?
look at ever one else and you can see acne scars on their on there faces wate untl you can get insurancence,,,,please
it cost too much from 3 to 5 k $ so i can suggest u try more about natural acne treatments at home http://acnedestroyer.blogspot.com/2009/0鈥?/a>
your answer is in this site
I had the same problem. There is a lot of junk out there - but I found this stuff that got rid of my


acne in 3 days..... Here is the review I found on it..





webreviewpanel.com/index.php?id=75
  • web hosting talk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    small business loans